Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thank You!!


This is a shout out to my amazing parents! I love you guys so much. You have no idea how greatful I am to have been given this opportunity to come and study in the Holy Land. I know I wouldn't have been able to do it without the love and support you have given me. Thanks mom, for always pushing me to come here...even when I wasn't so sure about it my self. You were right, it is well worth the trip and I know the experiences I have had here will sustain me throughout my life. Thanks dad, for always being a quiet support to me in whatever I chose to do. I wouldn't have been able to figure everything out if it wasn't for you helping me fill out everything every step of the way. You are both tremendous parents. I know I wouldn't be half of the person that I am today without all of your love and support. I couldn't ask for a better mom and dad. I love you both! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment