Thursday, June 25, 2009

Red Crescent Hosptial


I had the opportunity to go and feed the newborn babies at the Red Crescent Hospital right down the street from the center. It was such a neat experience to be able to hold this beautiful little baby girl. She was SO precious and tiny. She was looking up at me with this beautiful brown eyes. Holding this little girl made me want peace for this troubled land more than ever. I don't want her to have to grow up amid all the conflict and trouble that this land has seen. But anyway, it was an amazing opportunity to spend just a little bit of time with this brand new baby.

1 comment:

  1. Rachelle,
    I love reading your posts and seeing all your fun pictures! The sweet little baby in so adorable! It looks like your having a great time! We miss you!
    Love,
    Judy Carson

    ReplyDelete